About 1,600 Perrysburg Township residents have been notified that FirstEnergy Solutions inadvertently dropped them from its group-rate electricity plan.
Electricity service was not disrupted, township Administrator Walt Celley said, but affected residents will be billed an extra $4 because of the error. Mr. Celley said township officials have proposed that FirstEnergy Solutions compensate its customers with prepaid debit cards.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed