LaserCoil Technologies LLC, a new metal fabricating business which spun off from Automatic Feed Co. of Napoleon, has opened a headquarters and a technical center in Perrysburg Township.
It also has a plant in Napoleon.
The 12,000-square foot Perrysburg Township building at 7401 Ponderosa Rd. houses the company's offices and its operation to use laser cutting of blanks in coils of aluminum, steel, and other materials.
The company said it would run prototype production, with low volume, starting in March. Its facility is on the same property as Precision Strip, which will be a customer of LaserCoil. In Napoleon, LaserCoil has a 130,000-square foot plant.
LaserCoil begins with five employees.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed