Perrysburg Township trustees at a department head meeting today welcomed Kelly Hemminger, who is expected to be hired as the new zoning administrator.
Grant Garn, the current office holder, is going on medical leave after today. Trustees approved leave for three months.
Ms. Hemminger is a planner with the Wood County Planning Commission. Her last day there is Monday, and her expected start date with the township is Tuesday.
Her employment is being handled as a permanent position, Mr. Garn said.
Trustees will consider her hiring at their next meeting, which is scheduled for 6 p.m. Wednesday.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed