The Perrysburg Township Board of Trustees has scheduled a special meeting for 8 a.m. Thursday.
Trustees will address the vacancy when township administrator John Hrosko retires at the end of this year.
The meeting is open to the public and will be held at the township offices, 26609 Lime City Road.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed