Perrysburg Township trustees on Wednesday night approved amendments and revisions to the township zoning regulations.
The changes were described by township officials as minor and ranged from grammar and punctuation to clarifications and additions.
A public hearing was held before township trustees took action on the modifications. No one spoke during the hearing.
The township zoning commission and the Wood County Planning Commission approved the revisions within the last several months.
Trustee Bob Mack complimented the township committee that worked on the amendment to the zoning book, which regulates land use, buildings, signs, pools, landscaping, and other property.
"I believe the changes are in the right direction," he said.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed