Rick Rettig, 42, is guidance counselor and golf coach at Perrysburg schools. He lives in Perrysburg and is married with four children, two sets of twins ages 5 and 8.
1. Where did you go for summer vacation? Camping at Traverse City, Michigan
2. What was your favorite subject in school when you were a kid? In high school I loved speech and debate class.
3. What was your childhood dream occupation? I grew up wanting to be a sports broadcaster since I was 8.
4. What's your favorite thing about working in Perrysburg schools? Hands down... I am a big fan of our students.
5. What's something that most people would not expect to know about your job? The amount of students we see on a daily basis. I don't think even our staff knows how busy we are.
6. How old were you when you first started playing golf? I didn't start playing golf until I stopped playing baseball at BGSU. That spring I picked up the clubs and never looked back.
7. Who is your favorite golfer? Fred Couples. He's so easy going on the course. I have no idea how he does that. I envy him.
8. Where's the best place to get ice cream in Perrysburg? Where it is cold. How is that for being PC?
9. Where's your favorite place in northwest Ohio to play golf? I'm glad that Eagle Creek in Norwalk (our district course) is over an hour and a half away. If it was closer, my wife would leave me. Otherwise, I love the people the course at White Pines.
10. What's your secret talent? I have been in more than 30 different theatrical productions.... but I stink at dancing.Click here for more Town Talk stories