A central Ohio man who reportedly hanged himself in a holding cell at the Perrysburg Township police station has died.
Scott Robertson, 41, of South Vienna, Ohio, was pronounced dead at 5:15 p.m. Saturday at Toledo Hospital, according to the Lucas County Coroner’s Office. He was found unconscious Tuesday evening at the police department on Lime City Road.
Township officials said Mr. Robertson was being held on suspicion of theft and assault, but provided no other details about the incident. The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation is looking into the matter.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Man dead at hospital in apparent suicide
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection