Perrysburg Township Trustees approved unanimously the purchases of two 2014 Dodge Chargers to be police cars for $49,412. Police Chief Mark Hetrick hopes to have them by November or December.
The trustees also approved the Toledo Roadrunners Fall Marathon to run on West River Road on its way from Fort Meigs Elementary through to Waterville, then back north to Shops at Fallen Timbers mall.
Trustees approved a $3,150 purchase order to seal, coat, and stripe the parking lots and driveways for the fire and police station at Perrysburg Township. Morlock Asphalt of Portage is to do the resurfacing last done in 2000.
- Springfield Township trustees OK pact for sheriff’s protection
- 5 candidates are up for Bedford Twp. trustee
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- 4 new trustees named to Maumee Valley Country Day board
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks