Authorities have identified the bicyclist who was killed today when he fell off his bike and into oncoming traffic on Roachton Road in Perrysburg Township.
Rufino Secundino, no age available, of Perrysburg, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers from the Bowling Green post of the Ohio Highway Patrol, who were at the scene, said the collision happened just after 3:30 p.m. in the westbound lane of Roachton, just west of Scheider Road.
The driver of the car, Nathan Kerber, 35, of Perrysburg, was not injured, authorities said.
Troopers said Mr. Secundino was riding eastbound in the westbound lane when he lost control and fell off the bike and into the westbound lane, where he was struck by Mr. Kerber's vehicle
The incident remains under investigation.41.52198 -83.61658
He was on his bike and collided with a car.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed