The fire department had a volunteer firefighter resign after more than 20 years of service to the department. Because of job constraints, Kevin Kilgoar said he lacks time to stay active. Fire Chief Tom Brice said he will be missed, along with his sense of humor.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed