The Perrysburg Township trustees approved unanimously for the township police department to sell two of their older Dodge Chargers at an ABC auto auction Saturday and purchase two 2014 Dodge Chargers from Charlie’s Dodge in Maumee.
Trustee Gary Britten said the resale value for the Chargers has been good. The two new Chargers will cost the township $49,412 for the initial purchase and another $13,500 to put emergency equipment in the cars.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed