Traffic on Fremont Pike in Perrysburg Township has returned to normal after three vehicles, including a tractor-trailer rig, crashed today, injuring two people and closing the road in both directions, authorities said.
The crash occurred about 8 a.m. at Glenwood Road, police said. The road was reopened about two hours later, according to police.
The victims were taken to an area hospital with injuries that did not appear to be life-threatening, Perrysburg police said. The names were not released.
The incident remained under investigation by the Ohio Highway Patrol.41.5313 -83.55791
Tractor-trailer rig crash occurred about 8 a.m. at Glenwood Road.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection
- New Wood Co. roundabout proposed