Perrysburg Township Trustees recently approved by 3-0 the purchase of three new vehicles for the police and fire departments.
The fire department will receive a new vehicle to replace one that is more than a decade old and is burning oil. A 2015 Chevy Tahoe was bought from Baumann Auto Group in Genoa for $34,480. Fire Chief Tom Brice said that the department will try to space out the replacement of two other old vehicles.
The police department received the OK to buy two 2015 Chevy Tahoes, one a four-by-four, and the other a four-by-two. The four-by-four was $33,880. The other cost $31,580 and will be the K-9 vehicle, but it still needs more equipment.
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- 4 new trustees named to Maumee Valley Country Day board
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks
- Robert J. Adams, 1928-2016: Swanton milkman, insurer well-liked, trusted
- Wood County hopes to improve safety at dangerous intersection