Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Loading…

Home » Galleries
Published: 3/9/2013 - Updated: 1 year ago


Spafford House renovations in Perrysburg

The Perrysburg Area Historic Museum, formerly Spafford House, is open to the public to view the progress in the renovations of the 1823 structure in Perrysburg. CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE PHOTO, START SLIDESHOW.

The Spafford House, now the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum. Enlarge | Buy This Photo The Spafford House, now the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
A 1937 Plymouth in front of the Spafford House, now the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum. The car is owned by Jim Mackiewicz, historic craftsman on the renovation. Enlarge | Buy This Photo A 1937 Plymouth in front of the Spafford House, now the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum. The car is owned by ...
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
The orginal fireplace and a window into the original timbers in the judge's office/research library on the first floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo The orginal fireplace and a window into the original timbers in the judge's office/research library on the first floor.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
Kim Klewer, of Perrysburg, left, speaks with Phyllis Morton, 1st vice president, Perrysburg Area Historic Museum, in the judge's office/research library on the first floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo Kim Klewer, of Perrysburg, left, speaks with Phyllis Morton, 1st vice president, Perrysburg Area Historic Museum, in the judge's office/research ...
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
A candlebra, one of two built for the museum, in the judge's office/research library on the first floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo A candlebra, one of two built for the museum, in the judge's office/research library on the first floor.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
The front door lock on the inside of the house. Enlarge | Buy This Photo The front door lock on the inside of the house.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
Richard Baranowski, of Perrysburg, and a member of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, and J.D. Justus, of Perrysburg, the construction liaison for PAHM, discuss the walnut trim in the keeping room. Enlarge | Buy This Photo Richard Baranowski, of Perrysburg, and a member of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, and J.D. Justus, of ...
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
Richard Baranowski, of Perrysburg, and a member of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, and J.D. Justus, of Perrysburg, the construction liaison for PAHM, in the keeping room. Enlarge | Buy This Photo Richard Baranowski, of Perrysburg, and a member of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, and J.D. Justus, of ...
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
Looking down from the second floor to the first. Enlarge | Buy This Photo Looking down from the second floor to the first.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
Original woodwork of the second floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo Original woodwork of the second floor.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
The stairs to the attic on the third floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo The stairs to the attic on the third floor.
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER
David Hoffmann, of Perrysburg and of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, Frank Butwin, a board member of PAHM, center, and Ken Hoover, of Harrison Township, Michigan in a room on the second floor. Enlarge | Buy This Photo David Hoffmann, of Perrysburg and of the Perrysburg Area Historic Museum (PAHM), left, Frank Butwin, a board member of PAHM,...
THE BLADE/JETTA FRASER