Perrysburg Township trustees agreed Wednesday to reduce from four to three their monthly meeting schedule, starting in January.
The new schedule calls for two 6 p.m. meetings and one afternoon session each month, down from two afternoon meetings and two in the evening.
- Springfield Township trustees OK pact for sheriff’s protection
- 5 candidates are up for Bedford Twp. trustee
- Leonard E. “Dino” Brownson III, 1933-2016: Former O-I exec loved to save dogs
- 4 new trustees named to Maumee Valley Country Day board
- Replacement levy would boost funding for Bowling Green parks